Work is Struggle

the blog of a catering waitress

Sunday, July 02, 2006

sak;djsak;ldjsakl;

My father just e-mailed me. He opened my bank statements, and he noticed that I don't have any money. One month out of college, and I'm already failing at life.

When I'm at work, I often fantasize about a just world in which people with the worst jobs earn the most income. I call it the Post-Revolution Income/Shittyness Function:
If corporate CEO's want money so bad, they can spend eleven hours serving food and scrubbing dishes without a break. And lazy workers can sign up for low-paying jobs where they sit in spacious offices and talk on their cell phones. It makes sense if you think about it.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Robyn McMaster, PhD said...

good luck in getting a real job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home