Work is Struggle

the blog of a catering waitress

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mother. Fucking. Cockwhore.

This has nothing to do with work, but I need to vent.

As most of you know, I recently got a new car -- a beautiful, shiny, blue car -- that was perfect in every way. Until some MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN COCKWHORE decided to parallel park INTO MY CAR, leaving a massive gouge on the front panel... and DRIVE AWAY without leaving a note.

The worst part is, because I moved the car after it happened, the insurance company doesn't believe it was a hit and run. They want to call it a "collision" as though it was completely my fault, meaning a high deductible and a higher rate in the future.

And, this happened on the first day of my family vacation, on the day that I left town. So, I had to drive to meet my parents with ugly damage on the new car they just bought for me... it was a lovely start to the vacation.

And it looks horrible -- the whole corner is crumpled and scratched with white paint. I cannot begin to express how fucking unacceptable this is. GAHHHHH. I'm too upset to type anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home